Welcome to ImmunoSolution, the first choice for immunocytochemistry solutions, including our unique range of antigen recovery products.
How to Order/Pay
All products have been field tested for efficacy. All products are intended for use in scientific research facilities by qualified personnel, and are not for human therapeutic of diagnostic purposes.
To place an order:
1. Fax or email your institutional purchase order (or similar alternative) to ImmunoSolution, as per our contact details below. Please make sure your name, and postal/delivery address are clearly stated including department, institution, street address and contact phone number. We will accept foreign Institutional Purchase Orders, but delays may occur while we translate your request!
Fax: International + 61 7 3315 4916
Post: ImmunoSolution Pty Ltd, PO Box 741, Everton Park QLD 4053, Australia.
2. Be sure to indicate the price in USD, AUD or EUR and include a valid email address so that we can contact you regarding your order.
3. Overseas orders will be shipped with Australia Post Registered International Mail Service unless otherwise specified.
Immunosolution is a small company so we have a simple approach to payments:
1. PayPal. This method is normally free of transaction charges, for customers in most countries and allows you to easily pay in US dollars, Euros or Australian dollars. PayPal is a method whereby you can shop securely. Your credit card details are secured by PayPal and are not passed on to us.
2. For recognised intitutions, orders can be invoiced and dispatched upon receipt of an official purchase order. Payment terms are cheque in USD, AUD or EUR, made payable to ImmunoSolution, within 30 days of invoice. Products remain the property of ImmunoSolution until full payment is received. Payment is due upon receipt of goods unless prior arrangements have been made. A 1.5% monthly late charge on account balances over 30 days past due will be added to invoices from date of shipment.
3. Electronic Funds Transfer into our bank account, details will be listed on your invoice.
4. Orders from non-institutional customers not using PayPal must be accompanied by pre-payment (cheque or electronic funds transfer) at the time of ordering. Contact us for more information.
5. If your country has limitations on importation of biological materials including antibodies any additional costs associated with import permits will be levied on your invoice.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Products: All products are intended for use in scientific research facilities by qualified personnel, and are not for human therapeutic or diagnostic purposes. All products have been field tested for efficacy. Product information and material safety data sheets (MSDS's) for ImmunoSolution products can be found at on the website or are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping: Because of the nature of ImmunoSolution's products we are unable to ship to a PO Box or home address. ImmunoSolution reserves the right to ship orders via the best method which will insure the stability of the product, minimize freight costs and allow efficient order tracking. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify ImmunoSolution of all necessary permits or documents needed for customs clearance or other purposes. If your country has limitations on importation of biological materials, including antibodies, any additional costs associated with import permits will be levied on your invoice.
Payments: Payment terms are pre-payment by means such as PayPal, or by cheque made payable to ImmunoSolution PTY LTD or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) in the agreed currency (USD, EUR and AUD), within thirty (30) days of invoice. Other currencies can be accepted by prior arrangement only. Products remain the property of ImmunoSolution until full payment is received. Orders from non-institutional customers must be accompanied be pre-payment (cheque, EFT or PayPal) at the time of ordering. Contact us for more information.
Should the Buyer delay or default in respect of any payment, ImmunoSolution shall have the right to charge interest at a rate equivalent to one and a half percent (1.5%) compounding interest per thirty (30) days, backdated to the original payment due date.
Returns: ImmunoSolution can accept no returns without prior approval. The customer will pay all shipping costs, documentation/permit costs and a 30% handling fee. ImmunoSolution must receive unopened product within 10 days after return has been authorised. No return of custom products will be authorised if product meets specifications agreed upon prior to shipment.
Warranty: ImmunoSolution warrants, to the original purchaser only, that the products listed in the catalogue are of the purity and composition described therein. The Buyer’s exclusive remedy under this warranty is expressly limited to replacement of unused product with product meeting the catalogue description. Statements made about these products by ImmunoSolution sales persons or ImmunoSolution's distributors do not constitute warranties and should not be relied upon by buyer. The entire risk as to the performance of this product is assumed by the Buyer. ImmunoSolution shall not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from use of the product. There are no implied warranties relating to the product, and no warranty is made as to fitness or suitability for a particular research use or other purposes.
©2014 ImmunoSolution PTY LTD. ABN 36110602090